Custom 3" exhaust - Where to get asap?

Need a quick and dirty 3" exhaust. I have everything except the pipe. Car isnt registered, so nothing illegal, just a competent person preferred.

Broadway auto in Schenectady can/will do it cheap

the dude who did my single exit in saratoga was pretty good. No mandrel bender though

i can do it with the help of ordering mandrel bent pipes through Jason at Gearhead. I did Pete Saval’s VR6 exhaust in 2.5 inch. What are you looking for exhaust wise? 3" with two or one perforated tube muffler(s)? Header-back? cat-back? Mild steel? stainless?

My name is Oj.

If you want some pics of my exhaust on my e30 just hit me up.

Thanks guys.

I mangled mine last night getting on a friends trailer (doh!) but only one piece is damaged and I managed to bend it back straight. We have to leave Tuesday so this will work for now.

It’s oval piping so replacing a section locally is inlolpossible.

oh I forgot i have a bunch of bendy straws. If we tape them all together we can cut out the damaged piece and use those

That has just been confirmed as Plan B.

exhausts or for pussys just put a turn down where it broke off clark. It is som baller exhaust piping that was on the beast

That’s what I was going to do right after it happened, but the exhaust support bracket right in th emiddle of the car got torn off, so there would be nothing to support it and the headers are way too expensive to risk hanging the rest of the pipe off it at bumpy NHMS.

:gay That would suck. Damn bimmer parts and there priceyness

What really sucks is that is about 30 mins from being fixed now. So by 1pm it was ready to go again. :banghead

Never cutting it this close again. It’s turned out to be an expensive 2-week disaster.

:banghead:haha:banghead:banghead:Idiots:retardclap

Cutting it close adds to the excitement. You just end up looking like this guy --> :ahh

Yeah the parts car doesn’t have one I don’t think…I actually thought it was welded to the exhaust, not like a removeable bracket.

noob I can’t believe you crushed the kk

You sure? It’s the upside-down U shape held on with 4 13mm bolts back near the CSB.

I only crushed one section of it. :shifty I’ll get a replacement from KK when I get back.

yeah, but it blows for mine and clarks health. Spent last night on the couch with a 102 fever…

my backs feeling better the movement might have loosened it up for me. lol.

I still extend my gratitude to you and Jim for lending your time to assist me this past week and helping Clark get his car back together. I’m completely burnt right now due to the stress though. Put in close to 520 work hours over the past 6 weeks here and it’s not over yet.

+1, Big thanks to Jim and JVG for coming over to help Adam put it back together.