WTB: who the hell knows

ill do some research and get bak to u…not to sure how i feel about the body style lol

so wtf happened to what you were telling me about not too long ago? the car you were gonna walk all over me in? lol…

i posted a thread in the ot look for it

want it? pm me.

sry vws are slow and gay lookin

yes im picky

:lol: :word:

here ya go … it’s the only way your gonna go fast and look cool with that kind of money …

http://www.smallblockposse.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=010291

^^location?

probably Jersey or stong island … worth the ride … thats a smoking deal

deff a deal, a great one at that, but damn thats to far away for my budget. drive time and such gas, time off work. all i need is something realible, if its a rust bucket i dont really care

fuck that! buybdr 50h’s old lumina z34!!

if i had the money i would rock that thing

eh its cool. as long as your daddy says its ok first lol.

:cjerk:

ok let me restate that then you wont be able to find something as reliable and clean for 3k…your talking about finding something quick and shit ,3 grand prob wont buy you anything besides something stock and slow any ways believe me ive looked for my self, shows how much you kno your gonna look @ dsm’s ?lmao have fun with that

rofl…if u knew nething about dsms you wouldnt make such a stupid statement…and yes i will find something realiable, i stated be4 i dont want a clean car, and decently quick, 15 secs 1/4 for this price. you just dont knwo though

haha but your considering a saturn:hay:

Artzicrap… Consider my car. It needs a new tie-rod end, if it’s a huge sticking point I’ll do it for before I sell it…

Let me know on it. There’s a link in my sig.

what about gsx’s mustang?

:headache:

in case yous hav to de-sigh-fer