WTB: who the hell knows

My My aren’t we a bit judgemental for not having a car and only having 3k to spend… :lol:

ok well i didnt notice u didnt need something clean…my bad…and i may b i do know about dsm’s and may b thats why i did make that statement ive worked on a bunch…a few of my friends have them and all had to rebuild the motors @ about 100k or over…and have said they are electrical nightmares, take a look around this site or ubrf and see how many ppl joke about your beloved dsms because they are known to be problem cars ( no offense to the ppl who actually have nice dsms, presonally there nice lookin cars and if theres alot of money into them there not bad) but some ppl just dont kno

dsm’s when modded right, have very good reliability, and can be made to be incredibly fast. And of course a 10+ year old car is going to have electrical issues, but that and poor/cheap modding are usually the main problem with dsm’s You look at 95% of DSM’s on UBRF or NYSPEED and theyre damn solid because theyve been modded right and cared well for.

DSM >*

:word:

I was gonna say my s10 w/ 350 is for sale, but I guess you want no trucks, good luck

My buddy’s evolution 9 is fresh off the showroom floor and is having electrical problems already
but that doesn’t stop it from being a disgustingly capable car out of the box

My Fiero is still for sale if you want a seasoned autocross car. Tons of new parts, low mileage for it’s age. I had some transmission issues just after putting it up for sale. I just finished swapping the trans Saturday and will be contacting the 5 people who called about the autotrader ad and wanted a call back after I fixed the trans this week.

theres a yellow rx7 on clinton in west seneca for 2000…i think it an rx7 i was doin about 100 when i rode by it today

Dont u mean neon green RX7?

That car is hideous and has been there for atleast two months

go on auto trader and get an 80’s firebird or camaro…

domestics suck even though i was gonna buy one

well sorry for trying to help mr picky.

buy a boat and sit on the water with some beer

buy my 95 eclipse gsx and drop a new motor in it then ull have a fast somwhat clean car. its cheap (only want 2100) it can be fast (AWD turbo) and with a 6 bolt swap it should be reliable. and is rated 15.1 stock on a 1/4 mile. (so i heard) well add a dp and exhaust ull be in the 14’s

not lookin for somethign that needs a whole motor…little stuff im willin to fix but a motor isnt little lol

i think i want a 240

Give my car a thought. It’s got minor issues, but the motor is solid on this car.

goin to look at a couple cars in the near future

U like the Saturn?

are you fucking stupid? there’s a fucking elementary school RIGHT THERE, not to mention that’s a pretty busy area with kids. jesus.

i dotn think im interested in teh saturn, thnaks neways. and i agree wtih rob tc :wtf: