WTB: winter beater 1993 $1200 budget safety/etested

want to buy: winter beater 1993+ approx $1200 is my budget, its got to be safetied and e-tested. no more than 250,000kms if it is a jap car and no more than 200000 if it is an american car

located in scarborough
Please read the requirements, dont waste my time asking if i want something different, so it must fit what im looking for.
Please email me jsingson2@yahoo.com pics and as much info as possible i.e.
kms on engine/color/make/model/year/manual or auto/
thanks.
Jermaine

wow…GOOD LUCK for a 93+, and it will be a convertible if you find one…

let alone a 89-90…

Hes not looking for just a 240. he wants a beater. it has to be 93+ for insurance im thinking.

any car 93+ 250,000kms if it is a jap car and no more than 200000 if it is an american car. my insurance is low, but its really because i dont want to drive my mx-5 in the winter and i dont want to pay over 1200 to do it. anyhow let me know what you guys have.

i think some people must be handicap when it comes to a 240sx…

91-93 is the exact same
94 theres only a convertable
and 95-98 1200 cert or e tested is a dream…

theres a 1988 jdm chassis for sale and even it will probably go for atleast 1500+(hes asking 2500) buy itsself when it sells if not more…

so learn ur shit then post what u want…whats with these people these days? every week theres somebody posting they want a 240 with no rust in mint condition for 1200 bucks…

^Look you moron, i am not asking for a 240sx, I know what they go for. My post specifically says WINTER BEATER JAP OR AMERICAN CAR!!! 2 TIMES I’VE POSTED IT! So read it properly before you say something that clearly makes you look like a fool. Furthermore, I dont understand why you would be confused, but i can tell that you’ve got the education of a 10 yr old as you dont know how to read. take your comments elsewhere as you -snowboard_240sx- are clearly the one handicapped.

I am not a bad guy, and I dont like to criticize ppl, but i just can’t believe how ignorant ppl are, anyhow i’ve got a few offers thanks to all those that have sent me replies and im still accepting more.

edit

LOLOL woww thats harsh…

it was a mistake…i misread and was very tired when i read it…ur soo cool to e-thug…

then apologize rather than try to defend yourself and point fingers, its that simple gesture that could have saved you this grief.

btw, thanks to those who sent me offers! keep em coming.

edit

hahahaha thats pretty intense right there!

wait my avatar is two fat dudes pounding eachother… does that mean I have a thing for dudes too? :oops:

wow u know what makes u cool?

ur cool enough to take time, join a website u dont need to join, then write a huge paragraph on how im a fool…so i missread it happens dude…u need to relax…and me a virgin haha sorry dude ur way off…2 years with one gf and basically married=lots of sex…i guess ur the fool, because in the end, u wasted all this time just to flame on me…if thats what u want to do thats cool…personally im not a proffessional e thugger like urself and dont care to carry this on.

the conclusion to all this, i didnt read some post, made a mistake by posting, got some dude pissed off, and u had to join a site to flame…so flame on if u want. me, im gonna go work on my car and have a beer since i just got home…gooday and goodnight

ive got a 93 mazda 626 for 1500 if u are interested, e-tested and safetied less then a mth. ago (1 owner, old lady owned it, car is very clean and runs perfectly, gas mileage is very good) I just did a complete tune up on the car, new winter tires, rotors, brakes, tranny flush w/ new filter, oil change, o2 sensors, spark plugs…list gets bigger :oops:

i just hit 250KM on it. Only reason im selling is my ins. finally paid me and i had enough cash leftover to fix my Audi A8 transmission(5G to fix :shock: )

let me know via PM

hey you know what else is cool?

SHUTTING THE FUCK UP if you don’t have a car to offer to this gentleman.

And fuzion, please don’t bring retards on the board to help you defend yourself.

Thank you.

^he came on his own, we Toronto Prelude Club members stick together lol but he is mostly messin round. thanks for tellin these guys to stop being a’holes lol
anyhow, thanks for all those with their msgs, please keep sending me more msgs with your cars. but remember to include: kms on engine/color/make/model/year/manual or auto/
and it has to include safety and e-test or recently e-tested within 4-5 months thanks!

when do u need this car by?