wtb: wiper connecting rod

Its under the cowling and goes from the passenger wiper arm to the drivers. The plastic end on mines worn out so it pops off the ball time to time if there’s any resistance. Looking to get this asap

same thing happened to me i snapped it back in and heated it up never poper out again its been 2 years.

doesnt get stuck or anythign jsut heat the plastic part when its on the ball , it basically melts around the ball so it will not pop out.

yea thats pretty jokes! i can see that working too…I think i may just buy a used one.

yeah at the time i didnt have time to look for 1 it was winter and it kept popping off on me.

i think the wreckers near me has one on an old car, do u just need the arms? cause i believe there is 2?? pm me if u want i can check it out, also no idea of what they will charge

pmed about part

i just did this same fix not long ago at all. I just bought new parts from the local nissan dealership. i think both arms and the center pivot were like $60 all together.
i am not sure which of the pieces was cheapest but one of them new was only $18 the other was no more then $25. its the pivot that costed most. just thought you should replace it if the getto fix dont work.