WTB: Your car

Pretty much, I need a simple beater for right now. Have about $1k to play with… Show me what you got :slight_smile:

Will trade photo services too… :stuck_out_tongue:

So your saying my car is worth 1000 bucks…:madfawk:

jk

Just throwing this out there, will have pics later, if you look at my recent post about my rx7 you can see it to the left on my 7… I have a 87 im pretty sure its a 89 honda accord. but ill check and make sure… its inspection ends in late of 08, has about 145000 miles on it, it is a carb… It ran fine until the timing belt snapped just havent been able to put it back on, seeing how the snows been falling.Anyways this is my lil brothers car and ill talk to him. If you want to you can take it off our hands its not a bad car at all, lil dirty interior, believe its a dark gray or light brown exterior, smoker car… but its a beater with about 70 bucks for that timing belt and than i want to say around 2-4 hours for the job itself(depends on how mechanically inclined you are). and 2 new front tires itll be fine. let me know what you think if not imma just fix it up myself and beat it to a pulp. or let my bro do that hes pretty good at that. Been sitting for the past 1-2 months, comes with speakers all around and an alpine head unit with subwoofer wires pre- installed. rear infinity 6x9s front sony xplods 4.5? i have a set on lil 2.5 infinity tweeter too ill give to you aswell. pm me or just post back no big deal though, worth a shot. make offer?

Tempting… PM me a phone number and we can talk.

bump

eric was this georges old car from a little while back. pre jeep days if i remember

That isn’t my old honda. I had a bunch of accords but that isn’t one.

On a side note, I have a 92 mitsubishi diamante with 192k leather and power everything. It currently has a decent miss to it. I replaced a coilpack(thought it was an easy fix) and the new coil pack isn’t firing. Let me know if interested. gjg150@hotmail.com

I am selling a 92 honda accord, the one i bough on here a while back. its a 5speed jdm f22b. lowered 2.25" lightweight flywheel, 4 newish tires, power windows, mirrors, locks, and sunroof. belt squeeks but runs fine. pm me something.

I got a 1991 Cavaler with 99000 on it insp. till 4/08. Shouldn’t really need anything but the 2 front tires mounted for inspection.

I have a 91 festiva that needs a tune up, inspected till 2009. 40mpg beater FTW, and definitely less than $1k.

hell yeah! fastieva!

:rofl: no joke, where is this

get $1500 and all sell you my vic