WTBorrow: anyone with a fender roller

anyone have one? me and mindless are looking at possible buying one. so if no one else has one but u want to have your fenders rolled and want to toss us like $20 to help cover costs lmk.

to the mods - not looking to make money of this so please dont lock thread

Hybrid has one, they’ll rent it to ya :tup:

I did mine over the summer myself.

Front and back or just back? Hw much do they charge?

Drifter RJ has one in the hood. Him and merry band of drifting degenerates will hook you up. You can find them laying rubber down Tifft street after dark.

ehh, last i knew rj doesnt like me for some reason. tho i did see him like 2 days ago and didnt even realize it was him till he left, but idk if he knew who i was

ill stick to my carved out bat

I dunno. I was chillin with him for the Superbowl. He told me about the flashy new roller his crew got.
I think hes going to pickup my Megasquirt and throw it on the RB.

Moved to classifieds.

The next time u tlak to him ask him if u would let Joe from n.f from the car shows use it. The guy that has the fastback w/blacktop sr20.

lol the fastback with the sr20 that will never be running

haha

last i heard he grenaded the rb20, unless he got a new one

lol well see.

in.

i only got 90% on your cute little quiz i wonder which one i missed. i wish it would tell me…

THE FUCK!

^^ i got a 100% u should just walk away from the car game haha jk yea we can have a fender rolling party

i think it was the harness one… is it safe?

i dont fucking care about racing seats. havent you people ever heard of luxury cars? like CARS THAT SHIFT THEMSELVES?!? LINCOLN? CADILAC?

I CANNOT DRIVE THIS SHIFTER CAR!

i think you mean…

"Is this a shifter car? I cannot drive a shifter car, alright, so we got a little situation here. I can’t drive these kinda cars! What the fuck is goin’ on! You think that’s funny? Would you like to know, smartass? Would you like to know why I can’t drive this kinda car? I’ll tell you why, I’m used to luxury cars. Have you ever heard of a luxury car? You know what luxury means? Ever heard of Cadillac, Cadillac Eldorado? That’s what I drive. I drive cars that shift themselves. "

Andy, I have a fender roller, you may rent it if needed and go roll away.

i also have a fender roller… possibly looking to sell it

sounds good :tup:

He said $20 to rent it.

my fender roller is made by easton. However, I don’t value my paint at all.