WTBorrow: Tile Saw

Doing mom’s bathroom floor, and around the hearth. Need to borrow a ceramic tile saw, and nippers if you have em.

Will need em for about a week, if you don’t mind, but can be done in a weekend if need be.

Will pick up, and return in same condition of course. Will throw yah $20.

TIA

Nick

bump for homeowner krew

I have one that is sort of “meh” to use. If you can’t find one from anybody else your more than welcome to use mine.

No nippers though.

meh is fine, we’re not doing very many cuts.

Will keep it in mind. :tup:

I’ll be back in town on Friday if you need it. You can use it for as long as you need it and it won’t cost you anything.

I got nippers, a harbor freight break that has done an entrance, bathroom, and my kitchen and hasn’t fallen apart yet, and a circular saw with a 3 dollar cutoff wheel style blade that did all the outside corners I asked of it. All told it’s about $15 bucks worth of stuff, so yeah you can borrow it all for $20. :mamoru:

Actually it’s probably 23 dollars worth of stuff. You’re welcome to borrow them for free.

you can use any type of saw as long as the blade doesnt have teeth and you figure out a way to spray water at the blade while it is cutting thru the tile

Made a few small cuts just fine without water. Only had one ember fly up and burn me. :tup:

what type of tile are u cutting? i might have one.

ceramic tyle, grade 3 iirc. I’ll ask her…

they have tile saws at Harbor Freight for $50, I would let you borrow mine but I am in Rochester

Thanks but I hate harbor fright for anything with more then 1 moving part.