Wtch Crew: A few upper-end watches available...

Edit: Wrong section… durrrrr

Moved: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?281130-Watch-Crew-A-few-upper-end-watches-available&p=4614770#post4614770

you just broke my heart with that thread title then Rado and Movado.

LOL… I can understand what you are getting at, but this not being a watch forum, anything beyond a $50 Timex is certainly “high end”. Anything in the 1000+ range to most people is Looney Tunes.

I cannot do Stainless or any soft metal watches; ceramic or tungsten are the only things that stand a chance… and good luck finding those materials on most anything else of any price range. That said, the other “high end” watches [TAG, IWC, Panerai etc] that everyone seems to love do absolutely nothing for me. Far too busy and/or run-of-the-mill looking, and un-interesting to me. I also don’t get the “big watch” thing that many go for, and what most expensive watches are based around… it looks goofy IMO. I go with what works for me, in a price range that doesn’t [quite] require I check into a mental health clinic. When you start wearing a nice used Ferrari on your wrist that 99.999% of people wouldn’t even realize was expensive… you either already have ten Ferrari’s and more money than you know what to do with, or you have issues. Big issues. LOL.