wtd; A welder

I need someone to come to my garage with their own welder, so i can fab up some front end stuff. its not that much, and only thin gauge metal, but they have to come to me since my car cant be moved. Thanks

Thin metal is hard to weld. What is it your doing exactly?

if u could move the car u could come to us (garage S13) but u cant i would recomend finding someone with a miller dynasty 200/300 TIG its very portable but u need a 50 amp 220 plug and breaker to run it! also a 120v welder from can tire will do the trick!

its a mount for my new front end that will hold the rad and stuff.

50A braker! WOW

We run 60a at our shop for our syncrowave!!! the welders at my work run 600volts(not sure of amps but they are big units!!)

Holly Fuck!

any way someone can do it?

why cant ur car be moved?

well theres no engine in it right now, doesnt have a front end, and the front suspension is being painted. i think i’'ll just have to get the suspension together first and then take it somewhere

That would definatly make it easier to have work done on it.

If its just carbon steel, i can bring my mig welder and weld it for you, anyhing else like stainless, youll need to find me an arc welder,

if you have access to an arc welder i can weld any sort of metal to anything.

ya, it can be mig welded, its just some small brackets, pm me your number and we;ll see

Man you can MIG stainless all day long no problem.