WTHire: Welder...ASAP!!

So im doing a cage in the mustang…a very simple “kit” i picked up from S&W.

I pretty much have the whole thing layed out, and somewhat tacked together…BUT, my welder is a small junky one, and the tacks arent holding at all and its making a mess of everything.

what i need for now…someone to come to my house with a decent welder and help atleast tack this thing together…because its a vert, i plan on pulling it out of the car when its tacked strong, and have it completely welded outside the car. Its just a 6 point. i dont want to move the car because its 100% perfectly level as it sits.

I know its late in the day, but if someone could come out today, that would be awesome. if not tomorrow after work would work too. whatever…i will PAY you!!

call me asap please if you can help out…444-1358 (Joe)

ive got a pretty good welder, but to be honest im not really too good at welding

i can weld decent, but with a good welder…i cant do crap with this little thing i got. I just wanna get it tacked together strong, for now so i can pull it out of the car as an assembly.

PMd you…

The new sig rocks. lol

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:3,topic:36592"”]

i can weld decent, but with a good welder…i cant do crap with this little thing i got. I just wanna get it tacked together strong, for now so i can pull it out of the car as an assembly.

[/quote]

The new sig rocks, lol

lol thanks.
pm replied.

well, ide be willing to help you out, but my welder isnt too easy to transport. its a millermatic 175. you also need a 220v source

i have a 220 outlet, but its about 10-15 feet from the car…wanna rent it out? lol

pm 4x4 jimmy he does great work at great prices.

i have a portable welder that i use when im working on heavy equipment in the middle of no where. so i would be able to take the cage together for a few bucks.

[quote=“Foxracing340,post:11,topic:36592"”]

i have a portable welder that i use when im working on heavy equipment in the middle of no where. so i would be able to take the cage together for a few bucks.

[/quote]

ive seen his work and he does a good job

[quote=“Foxracing340,post:11,topic:36592"”]

[/quote]

PM sent…

i may do it for you, im a welder full time, and ive done cages before. pm me or call me up Ray at 432 7419