wtf: cheap lawyer to file separation papers

hey everyone. well i guess its that time huh. well i am in search of a cheap lawyer to file separation papers for me. please keep nasty comments to yourselves as this is still a little hurtful in this situation. If anyone knows of a lawyer or if i even need one please inform me. thank you very much.

Bill heights is a great divorce lawyer.

if you want to win then you dont want a cheep lawyer you would want a good lawyer

sorry to hear, i hope it goes as well as possible

my uncle is a lawyer and he did my parents divorce, if u want his name i can pm it to you

Sorry to hear but I agree with this.

People change when shit is on the line even if they start off as “Oh I dont want anything”. So many people I know get fucked over by this so just fork over the money now and make sure it gets solved as best as possible.

also keep in mind you don’t have that much stuff. weigh the money lost in stuff VS a expensive lawyer. If you are worried about loosing you X-box and dish washer you might as well fork it over. If you have a house, kid, cars, tons of furniture… weigh your options.

and i have thought about this but i think in my situation theres not a whole lot. we do not own a house, i gave her my truck already. the only thing worth fighting for is my son however she has been a good mother so far and with traveling for work every month i cant see how i can fight for that and take him away from his mother i just would like visitation which she has agreed to unless there is something else that i should be worried about?

:tup: to you

listen a word of advice to everyone… DO NOT GO TO PAUL WAILER…guy f*ed me over big time, and everyone I talk to who has delt with him hates his service or has had similar problems!

if there isnt alot of stuff to divide… aka, house, kids, assets, ou can file your self!

The resident family law attorney recommends getting a good lawyer. You want to protect your rights of custody, even though you think you have it worked out now. Nothing ever stays uncontested… if it ends up being simple, you won’t pay that much. If it ends up being complicated, you won’t get screwed out of being a part of your child’s life by having a crappy attorney.

be careful you dont get totally screwed out of some sort of custody rights of your kid. a friend of mine is having issues with the mother of his kids, she has full custody and visitation somehow. he thought it would be best b/c he travels alot for work. now the mother has a crackhead boyfriend (literally) and my friend is fighting to at least have them once a month. not saying that’ll happen to you, but make sure you have SOMETHING so you dont lose it all. i hope that makes sense…it’s kinda early lol