wtf its not my kid

im in the same boat. ive been living with the rents for a year now while i save to purchase a house. its a very unpleasant situation, but you just gotta put up with their shit till you can afford to get out. your just a guest in their house at this point in your life. let them dictate their rules and dont forget to thank em when you leave.

shit in their bedroom

+1 for leaving a surprise under the covers

drop a couple upper deckers

LOL…Alicia got knocked up! bwahahahaa

j/k Joe. I just think that the dude that did it just HAS to be some sort of deadbeat kind of guy…

:bsflag:

you smoke outside cuz your mom doesnt know you do

If the baby is gone then they won’t smoke in your room anymore. :snky:

AHAHAHAHAHA!

how dumb are poeple? if you smoke in the basement everytime you heat or A/C comes on the smoke gets pumped throughout the house unless you have basebord heat, ask them to smoke in the kitchen under the vent thats what my dad does when i visit him.

i can’t stand smoke, “can i smoke in your car” fuck no “but why” …ass holes

well its a huge decrease from what it would be upstairs and theres a air purifier in the living room and one in the babys room

thats just terrible but hysterical

That sucks. All your stuff will smell like smoke now. I would say something, it’s your bedroom and it’s not ok to smoke there.

put a lock on the door

Looks like they just like the illegitimate baby more than they like you.

+1 for dumping top shelf

i have a few opinions…but i’ve only met you once and i have no idea how old u are?

how old are you? then i’ll get goin

lol tell them you smell a gas leak :smiley: