WTF: Job for wife

She has 3 or 4 years of clerical experience. Call centers, receptionist, inbound and outbound calling, filing etc… she has banking experience as well. She has been dealing with temps but she really just wants something permanent or atleast 5-6 or more months of work. If anyone knows of anyone that is hiring please post up. She has applied with alot of the bigger companies like hsbc, m&t, kaleida but hasnt hear anything as of yet. Thanks for any help

PM stairs

I’m just waiting for her to send her resume back to me. awooleyhan@s1search.com

At first glance I thought it said Job or Wife LOLLL

I am working on it right now for her

send resume to justa4door@gmail.com does she want collections or more office work/ data entry/ phone junk?

What is she looking for money wise?

I work for a major bank, they are always looking for a ton of temp to perms to do data entry.

If she sticks it out for a few months doing temp data entry, she can move on to bigger and better things inside the corporation.

hr.buffalo.edu

she is looking for like 10 dollars/hr but more is always better. she’s really not interested in collections. office work and such.

justin, let me know if you have a contact in HR

Geico?

fedex.com

look for positions at fedex trade networks. customer service and data entry starting at around 12/hr

debt collection firms always hire…

PM’d

Must resist urge to make jokes!

Free bump.

lol^^^ You’re mean

Best advice yet

only if you want to throw her in with the biggest scumbags and lowest class of people around

office jobs that is. but thanks for the bump

Thanks to all who have replied or PM’d me. She is going to check alot of these places out.

Stairs, you have a pm

Bank of america on transit is hiring.

call center located in amherst ny, deals with newspaper ads.

http://www.classifiedsplus.net/index.htm