WTF - Realtor has news... 7 months later...

oh i’m pretty sure that got her in trouble

haha, good move dude :slight_smile:

lol and the little fishy bites

Nope not so much. Definitely a BS scam, I’m just curious what this broad has herself roped into.

keep us posted on what happens with this.

the company is called ACN, they are a telecommunications company that has been around since 93, and have recently been endorsed by none other than donald trump. they have also been featured in major magazines such as forbes and other business magazines. i myself am signing up. my best friend and his sister are both making like 5k a month with it and its residual income. its not a pyramid scheme because its not where you pay money, and just get other people to pay money in order to make yours back. you make yours back without even getting others to jump in and pay.

i too was skeptical but ive been researching it and my dead end minimum wage job isnt cutting it or paying the bills. and i think its time i try something different, if it works AWESOME, but if not, its a life lesson i can learn while im still young that wont kill me. at least thats the way I look at it

^Will do. But I have a feeling that I’ve heard the end of it already. I would have no reason to pursue it any farther.

That ACN thing is still a pyramid scheme. They make it seem like you can make all this cash; which can be done, but you have to put a lot of effort into selling stuff and getting other people to sign up; that’s the gimic.

I know a bunch of people who were in it; including my father, and didn’t make squat.

lol some dude at hooters tried signing my buddy and I up for that. We let him and his friend sit at our table for the bakini contest as there were no more seats left… then he tried suckering us in :tdown:

ACN is the oldest pyramid scheme in the book