WTH: 2 positions available

Job requirments are as follows:

• ability to operate a hand drill.
    -ability to dress warm and not bitch about being cold

yup, simple as that. i am doing some work for a company in jamestown, and i have roughly 700 tons of tubing that i am assembling. part of the assembly requires drilling and tapping of the tube. along with working on this, you may have a chance to pick up some job skills such as welding or general fabrication knowledge.

we arent microsoft but this job does require a certain amount of responsibility. showing up to work on time, everyday is important. work is form 7:30 till 4. if you cant make these times M-F for a solid 6-8 months you need not apply.

if you have experience and you meet the MINIMUM requirments for this job, pay starts at 8.50/hr.

IF THERE ARE OTHER WELDER/FABRICATORS ON THIS FORUM LOOKING FOR WORK we are taking applications and can meet with you to discuss your experience level and pay structure.

if there is anything i made unclear or if you have any questions please pm me.

joe

Is it IN jamestown? are there cheap hotels extended stays or something nearby

shop is in buffalo, clinton and bailey intersection.

those who wish to pick up metal working skills and general fabricating knowledge, this is good experience.

:tup:

Would there be opportunities to learn “tea-bagging” skills with this employment venture?

ROFL.

God he has to have the worst nick names at work and gotta get some of the worst jokes evAr.

“Hey who ordered the Ballsagna for lunch!”

“Hey Mr. T”

So ill get paid to learn to lay the pipe?

looking for a guy who is currently a welder/fabricator? works with pipe and other materials all day long? ive been welding for a long time now, but im always looking to move forward, but if its not a stpe forward, im not interested, let me know.

if youre hiring another private dancer any time soon then im interested. lmk.

how about a person who can do anything and drive anything. LMK

Looking for a guy who can order pizzas like no other?