WTBH:LOOKING FOR WELDING JOB

as title says. gimme what ya got.

apply at derrick?

May I recommend briefly summarizing your experience? I’M LOOKING FOR A JOB doesn’t seem like a good way to go about it.

theres a place on southpark that pays really good where they fix cracked train and semi engine blocks, may require some paid travel though idk its by colgate and noco on southpark my friend used to work there

we will be looking for a welder/torch/mild fab/truck guy pretty soon. we have a load of work coming in, and soon i will be back to school most of the week so we will be looking. if you are decent with hydraulics, body work and/or electrical, and/or mechanics, that is all the better

if you are interested, get a resume together and schedule an interview. we deal with big truck equipment/ dump bodies/ tractor trailers/ buses/ etc… you would mostly be dealing with sub-assemblies then attach… only contact us if you are capable and have some experience in this field…

gorman enterprises
675-3859
ask for mark braun

bullis road in elma

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34509&highlight=welder

Just posted today.

How about posting this where it belongs? Moved

ive been welding for 2 1/2 years, i am certified for mig/tig/stick/spray and fluxcore. have experience with trains, and boilers.

well call for an interview if youre interested

grahms in batavia is hiring a bunch of guys

17-19 to start plus full benefits
written test then welding test
thats all it takes

Our shop is always looking for decent welders. We are almost always on overtime + incentive program (up to %25 or your gross pay). We do a lot of TIG welding and SS Mig. Our work has to look good, thats number 1 priority, a close second is strength. We work on a lot of thin guage material (20ga. - 11ga.). The less burn threw the better, a lot of our crap is for displays or stuff thats going to be right in the customers face pretty much. PM if your interested or just reply back. . . Not a lot of people are cut out for it cause the shits got to look good! Oh yeah, and we are NOT a cert. shop.

lol not a cert. shop. thx guys.

Ford Fabricators on Bailey Ave across from UPS. Talk to Jim Ford Sr. He does alot of big commercial jobs out of state (for the state) and pays well. When you go on those jobs hotel and food are free as well as all supplies ofcourse. Look it up in the phone book.