WTH: Auto Tech

We’re looking to hire a new tech at the shop I work at. It’s on Walden in Depew. Newer building very clean. We don’t get many rotted out junkers in there. My boss is very good about purchasing anything the shop may need. Must have your own tools. We have the GM tech 2 with TIS 2000 software and CANdi adaptor, Chrysler DRB III, Ford NGS with CAN update, as well as the Snap-On MT 2500 fully updated w/ CAN adaptor. We use a John Bean laser alignment machine. The shop is always clean and warm, we use an oil burner to heat the shop so the boss never whines about heat. For more info or to schedule an interview call Licata’s Auto Service at 651-9050

fuck, i need a job but im a collision tech, not a service tech …

not that i cant do service type stuff, but i donno how to run all the electronic shat

hmmmm, part time available?

Don’t worry about being able to operate all of the scan tools. Not to many people would be able to work all of them right away. We also have a collision shop here so your collision experience may help you out. We’re looking for a full time tech sorry no part-time. By the way the hours are Mon-Fri 8-5

must be ASE cert?

no