WTF: Decent Shop To Work At

Hi My Name Is Tony And I am a 19 year old under payed automotive tech…i have 2 years at a technical school, a technical endorsement on my high school deploma and 3 years working in the automotive field. i am looking for…

• Good pay, at least $10 + (hourly tech only!! no flat rate)
  • Good layed back working environment
  • 35+ hours a week
  • good management
    I know my share of shit…i dont know everything but im pretty good at what i do…mostly brakes, flushes, engine components installs, belts, hoses, CEL’s diag’s, electrical Diag’s, electrical installs, R n R steering and suspension, R n R gaskets, you name it mostly.

PLEASE GET ME OUT OF MY CURRENT SHOP INTO A BETTER ONE

again my names is tony and i can be reached on my cellular device @ 903-6408

FORGOT TO ADD I DO HAVE MY OWN TOOLS LOTS OF THEM LOL AND THEY ARE STORED IN A NICE 50 IN ROLLER CABNET BOX

lol ate cellular device. thats a piss poor job of trying to sound edjumacated. or even funny for that matter.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47489

Dont you work for the TOT PD now ??? how is that a shitty job

I NEED A LITTLE MORE THAN THATS THANKS THO…MAYBE WOULD HAVE CONSIDERED IF IT WASNT 5.50 FLATE RATE

not rele working in the shop there anymore… just helping them out during the week a little in the dept.

Apply for a tech job at Colton … they might hire you

PM Nitroinsane He has been a manager in the business and might be of help

does he have an AIM sn?

colton RV? im not rele a diesel tech

it is his nyspeed sn

nor am i …

there are Techs … and mechanics …

LOL @ sig, I bet someone with a $50,000 education would know how to spell “really” and have some basic grammar skills…Sorry, I just had to.