WTH: Dishwasher $8-10/hr

Applebees on Transit in Williamsville is DESPERATE for dishwashers. We basically have one at this point and isn’t proving to be too reliable, so if you’re not a felon or illegal alien I’m pretty sure you’ll get the job. It’s simple: You wash dishes, put mats down on the floor, and take out the garbage. Pay is somewhere from $8-10 an hour, you get free food, you get to look at waitresses boobs all night and nobody really bothers you.

Let me know if you’re interested.

my buddy is lookin for a new job, he used to serve/cook/dish/whatever with me at fridays, ill let him know

i’m actually looking for a new job, what hours can i expect if i applied?

hmm if you work there… pics of said boobs so that way we know what we are getting into?

seriously t hough this is not a hard job i started out at an applebees pay is ok if your looking for a quick fix for the amount of work you do.

Maybe. Its real close to my house. I have a real job, but a few extra dollars can’t hurt. Ill discuss with my constituents

dammit! id take this but thats too far for me

what are the hours??? if 7ish-4ish i have someone for you

like 4 pm to 12 am on weekdays, and then 4 or 5 pm to 130ish am on weekends.

what a shitty shift. good luck in your search.

stoners seem to like it, because they can sleep all day, come to work, smoke on all their breaks with the cooks, do some dishes, eat some free food, take out some garbage, go home and smoke, sleep…and repeat as needed.

And the money is good for being such an easy job.

wait… you can blaze? :tup:

You can blaze with the cooks, blow coke with the bartender, or shoot up with the trashy crackhead servers :slight_smile: pick your drug of choice!

lol i <3 the restaurant business

its a good time

ps youre forgeting about the alcoholics who like to start drinking while closing the kitchen, go out all night, sleep off the hangover all day, and then be at work by 5 or so :wink:

And if someone pisses you off you can spit in there food, cant get better than that.lol.

true story, so many drugs in corporate restaurants. I mean the jobs are shitty enough

:word:

:confused: noone likes doing dishes?? :gotme:

or doing drugs? are the trashy ones at least hot and easy? ill wash dishes off the books with no solid schedule.

Edit: meh, ill show up tommorow at 3:45 ad wash dishes till 12:00 for 70 cash.

what do u do there jenheartsu

shit i might stop in and throw in an application

I was the assistant kitchen manager at tgi fridays at mckinley (all station cook, trained new employees, ran back of house meetings for new promos, i was the steward meaning I ordered all the product, checked in and unloaded the truck, took care of food cost etc) and also served

u guys probably wouldnt pay me wat i left at though…

I’m a server and I host once in a blue moon…

I think they’re hiring cooks too…you should stop in. It wouldn’t hurt to fill one out…The general manager’s name is Jeremiah…