WTH: Full/Part Time Paint Lacky

Our company is looking for a few good guys/gals to sell paint, stains, etc. Full time summer, part time winter. We’re also looking for a solid full time person. We work 8-530 m-f, and sat 9-4, sometimes a sunday 10-4. It’s pretty easy work, if you enjoy customer service. We don’t sell cheap paint so our clientel is more often that not middle-upper to upper class, we’re like the mercedes benz of paint. This isn’t a skate by type job, there is a bunch of knowledge to know, and you won’t last if you don’t put forth effort. You’ll probably be training at our NFB location near maple rd., since I took on scheduling I hopefully won’t be doing training anymore, but who knows. My store is in Clarence, we’ve got a store in OP, and a store downtown on summer st near main. Pay will be decided by our general manager, so I can’t tell you what it is. PM me for details if interested, and please don’t use my name unless I know you. I’m not taking the heat for a slacker, lol.

you have been pm’d

TTT Great people at this place. :tup: :tup:

[quote=“brendansi,post:3,topic:29104"”]

TTT Great people at this place. :tup: :tup:

[/quote]

TRUTH

The owner gave me $50 at our last meeting for getting a good secret shopper review…

i don’t need a job but I might need to buy some paint. PM me if you can hook it up. thanks