WTH: Full Time Paint Lacky

We’re (Schuele Paint Co.) hiring a few full time guys/girls.

If you’re near Clarence, or don’t mind a drive to Clarence, you’ll be working with me. We wait on customers, help pick out colors, mix paint, answer questions. Simple job, not hard at all, and we play cards for a while. I also have a griddle, so we make breakfast almost daily. It will be just you and I, so please don’t be a fuckin weirdo. Hours are 8-530 m-f, and 9-4 sat.

If you’re in the Buffalo area, or want to drive there, you’ll be a warehouse monkey. Pulling transfers for the branch stores, accepting products that come in from the manufacturer, tint paint, stuff like that. Hours would more than likely be 730-530 m-f and 730-2 sat. Could be less if you don’t want to work that much.

We’re also in desperate need for a truck driver. You’ll work out of our Summer/Main st store in Buffalo. You load your paint, make the deliveries, come back to reload, and then make round 2. Pretty relaxing job so long as your not an asshat and don’t fuck off. If you drive slow, screw off, get lost all the time, etc you’re going to hate life, we’re pretty hard on morons. You’ll be in good graces if you’re reliable and not a screwoff.

Company is reall cool to work for, we’re a tight group, lots of outsida work stuff, and more drama than here, lol. Pay would be somewhere around 8ish I’d imagine. I think I started at 7.50.

Again, full timers only.

Visit 12 summer st, buffalo ny 14209 (for mapquesters) to apply. This is just an ad, you can say you saw it online, but let’s not drop my name please.

Thanks, Ryan

me me me,i paint houses now but its shaky right now, i need something mroe stable

just so u know, we don’t paint. this is a real stable job. I work 55 hrs a week, everyweek. After being full time for 1 year, you get sick/vaca time, bonus after xmas, and a chance to win a trip to vegas at our xmas party. stop down and apply.

i know u dont paint which is why i wanan apply…ladders suck when u have back problems

Forgot to mention. This is a high-end paint store. We don’t have cheap stuff, our cheapest interior paint gallon is $20 to give you an idea. We sell Benjamin Moore, PPG, and a few other brands. We also deal with epoxies for floors, bridges, etc. Our paint is on much of your office file cabinets, etc.

wish i could.

but i have school to attend.

:frowning:

School owns me as well :frowning:

I work at Sherwin Williams on transit, if this wasn’t full time i’d be all over it. Working in paint stores is a very easy job for the most part, hardest part is dealing with people who come in having no idea what they want.

And your from mexico… hahah im in need of a job but hours suck with school

AHAHAHAHAHA

It’s really not hard. You get the same questions, so answering them doesn’t take too much effort. The only pain is occasionally we get people bitching about prices, but coming up with a response isn’t hard. My favorite is “When was the last time your Mercedes, BMW, Lexus went on sale?” 99% of the time those are the people that bitch. Last winter I had a woman with a trench coat style fur coat ask how I could charge someone $35 for a gallon of paint. :ham:

Yeah, its not hard at all, i actually really like working with paint, and i enjoy dealing with most of the customers, it always seems to be the porsche driver that doesn’t want to pay for top of the line.