WTH:(hire) Somone to assist in E36 heatcore replacement

Like title says…
I’m pretty sure the heater core is leaking coolant…as, I’m getting a smell of coolant through the heat vents…
Basically I’m looking for someone who has done this before… We can use my or your garage…
According to BF.com it’s around an 8 hour job (basically removing the dash is the longest part)

I’ll supply beer/food and what ever else you require ($)

ugh that is such a shit job. GL to you and whoever decides to help. I’ve done two in my life and i was not a happy camper.

never done one on an e36, but i do know that shit likes to break easy on a car that old.

removing a glovebox on an on older mcoupe turned into such a hassle because all the mounting points on the dash broke just from remove the screws.

i had to do mine on the grand clam when it went. nothing like having anitfreeze spraying all over your windshield in the middle of winter…ugh what a mess that was.

I hired the job out and it only cost me $90 after parts and labor.

I can do it with my eyes closed. I can help out. let me know.

Does the car have a/c? if so that needs to be discharged preferably by a machine, but the atmosphere is there if necessary

Ugh, i just unblocked you…the only reason I put you on Ignore was because your avatar creeped me out

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thats awesome. i’m almost peeing here.

i sometimes smell coolant thru my car as well, is there ever coolant on the inside of your hood/on your fan/radiator?

feel free to pm me if you wish, i dont feel like getting infractions until 2012 now, even tho this is ontopic

how many hours of work does it usually require?