WTH: Need some suspension service done on gf's neon.

I’m looking for someone that is NOT a repair shop to do some suspension work on my girlfriends 2000 neon.

I’m not looking to pay even close to what a shop would charge, someone that would do work on the side out of their garage or whatever. I don’t have the space to do work on cars at my new house, or the time to do it…

This person needs to know what they are doing, I don’t need any problems or bullshit.

I need someone to install 2 front struts, with new strut mounts.

Also the car is making a popping sound in the front end sometimes when she backs it out of the driveway, and cranks the wheel. I’m not sure what this is, I would need a diagnosis on that. Most likely a balljoint or something. Most likely it will need two lower balljoints.

I will provide all the parts…

Shoot me a PM, i’ll be out of town this week, but the following week would like to get it done.

Thanks,
Justin

theres some vertical puck style bushings i replace all the time in the lca’s, might wanna do those too…

PM Carnut!!

I would, but I hate working on other people’s cars. Plus, I can’t really compress strut springs.

Carnut.

Yeah I’d say Carnut is the best bet for side work, from an EXPERIENCED and ESTABLISHED individual like himself.

Thanks friends. I’m blushing :stuck_out_tongue: