WTH Someone who can install subframe connectors

like it states in the title im getting some full length subframe connectors and i need someone w a drive on lift and will do a good job to weld them in. any help is appreciated thanks inadvance.

Mufflerman has done them in the past

PMP can do it, but you may be waiting quite a while

PJs does em too, as I’m guessing Kennedy’s as well.

2fast garage

Off Topic but let me know how much it stiffens up your ride if you could. It’s on my list for the Vert.

Verts have a little extra bracing from the factory. Honestly, u can;t feel the difference. What happens is after a few yrs of pushin alot of power, or driven it aggresive into turn’s, you will start to find “stress cracks” in the body of the car, doors won’t close right, etc

will do, from what ive heard it makes a big difference in how it handles

Let me know who you find as I’m looking to do this ASAP as well. :tup:

Good call.

:tup:

I’m getting mine done Thursday at Vic’s in Blasdell. If you’re still looking I’ll let you know how it turned out.

Ya, and the good SFC for a vert car are stiffer. Ive installed 6-7 sets at new era, 2 drive on lifts. This was with my Mig welder, now nick works there too and has his tig.
BMR convertible SFc on a 4th gen I did, along with the normal ends that tie in theres mid plates for the vert floor bracing

What brand are yours, Some of the mustang sets are pretty nice, I did a sn95 cobra set that tied into the floor seat bracing. Had to remove some intior, and had like 5-6 pieces per side.

mine are from maximum motorsports and i also need some one to install some IRS brackets that also need to be welded

yea let me know and the price i got quoted so far at 400 bucks, anyone know what a reasonable price is?

Try RE Speed on sawyer?

Not sure what’s involved in doing a Terminator, I can’t imagine it being that much more difficult unless there’s reloaction of parts involved. I was quoted at $120. I’m picking it up in a few hours - I’ll let you know how it came out.

I did tell him to watch the 40-year old carpeting. “Yeah, I’ll bet that’s kinda flammable.”

do you have a # for that place

Yeah, it’s 822-3404. I talked to “Chris” there. Tell him the guy with the fastback sent you. (BuickGN sent me :stuck_out_tongue: )

Go to pick her up in an hour or so, then I’m bolting in the shock tower brace. Should make a huge difference in the way the car turns and stops. :tup:

thanks let me know how much of a difference it makes

Huge.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1084789&postcount=166

I will do it I need a industrial size bottle of jbweld