WTH: tint/alarm+remote start installers and...

people who want to learn rhino-lining/undercoating spraying…pay based upon experience. if you have none, but want a job, dont worry about it. well train you while we pay you…

"Do you have the ability to be an automotive detailing, installation and tinting shop professional? If so we would like to speak to you.

Ziebart is looking for patient, outgoing, energetic people with some hands on automotive skills that has good managerial,attention to detail, time management and above average communication skills. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. We are willing to train people with great work ethic and attitude. You must have a drivers license and a vehicle. Tools are helpful. We have immediate openings.

Please call us at 716-995-7878 for further information and to schedule an interview."

or email us at
ziebartbuff@yahoo.com

-taken directly from my boss. pm me for more details or call and ask for Chad(sales manager) or Tony “da Boss”

----also, we are tentatively looking for a shop manager, if you feel you are qualified check us out.

what does it pay an hour?

x2 also

pm’d

if you do not know what you are doing expect 8 8.50

where abouts is location of job?

they are on transit by the thruway exit

address? theres lots of thru way exits on transit?

I do not need the job you do. So here is a fucking idea retard. type in www.google.com then search ziebart.Do you want me to drive you there and fill out the app for you also. I do not work there but you kids are so fucking lazy when it comes to anything.When i was looking for a job.I would make the initiative to get off my lazy fucking ass and find the place. they post on craigslist also. I also bet that they are looking for some resumes hens why they did not post there address. that way they can weed out the water heads like yourself who probably do not have a fucking resume.So in conclusion. find a gun and swallow a bullet

^^^lol. Tell me about it. i searched the yellow pages and found out where it was. emailed them my resume, and will most likely have an interview tomorrow.

i dident know the name of the place…:gotme:

Do the worl a favor and never breed

Iv never heard of a place called “ziebart.” I didn’t think that would be the name of a car business.
Sry man…

hahahaahahha

thanks for the hlep joseph. work all day pwns me

all pms have been replied.

PM me a wage for an HIGHLY qualified person to fill highest position avail …

not my place to say.

call and ask my boss tom.

good luck w/ the new job solo

lol yea ive been told that they have gone through more employees than zerodaze’s civic has gone through nyspeeders.

why would u not recommend working there?