WTH - Want To Help

Hey, so my project 240 (a.k.a project lil’ bitch) is in process. was wondering if any one could lend there knowledge and a hand at removing my old KA. i plan on repainting the engine bay and well the whole entire car, including the underbody. i’ve removed almost all of the removable body parts and now need to remove the enige before i start sanding and gettin her all nice and rust free :E . so let me know if soemone can lend a hand. thanks! :smiley:

ps. beer and sum other sort of edible substance will be supplied :partyman:

The date seems to be set for Saturday April 22 noonish. So let me know if u can lend a hand. Thanks!
PM for Addy and Phone number

whoa wait so thats not your blue car? I thought that was your car the whole time haha…

Sorry, and good luck.

Unfortunately not :cry ! i gust liked the car so i put in my sig. one day, first i need to start wit the engine! :heyhey

If you have tools I’ll certainly give you a hand.

tones of sockets and wrenches and socket wrenches :dizzy . lol and if i need any thing i can get it form my dad for free. there are exceptions of course. my neighbour has a hoist so thats no problem. but generaly ya, i have enough tools for like 3 or 4 guys.

its very simple…just unhook the nessasry stuff and hook it back up the same way u took it out…SR or just cleaning up engine bay???

Im doing both… once the engines out, the bay gets painted and my underbody gets stripped and redone aswell and then SR goes in. it would be easier and faster if others who have dun it b4 are there to give a hand so i can move along with my project. im kinda wanting the car back on the road b4 july so i can have it for the summer.

edit. more details @ the top

hahaha, i was thinking the same thing!

You got lots of work to do! :slight_smile: Id cime but I am uber busy :frowning:

ya i know! :tonqe: hahah i have 9 weeks to get her back on the road for summer.

say allo to her.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/Fedyna/240sx148.jpg

isn’t it pretty :love

Wish i could come down but im gonna get down with my own KA issues this weekend. What u doing with the KA after??? Do a comp. test before taking it out.

it looks like your rear quarter is rolled in that pic.

P.S Chris canadianskyline has ordered a roller for renting out if you are interested!

Holy christ, your car looks to be in similar shape to mine. :E It hurts, doesn’t it?

As for Saturday at noon… Hmmm that might not be the greatest for me. I could be making money I need for my own engine. Hook me up with your address and phone number and I’ll give you a call.

nice garage!

let me know if you want it insulated…cheap… :E

ya no, the rear fender isn’t rolled it jst looks like that… the guy who oned it b4 me had a dent in the side and just bondod it instead of pulling it liek a normal human being. eventually i want wider tires and i have a set of bings fender flares but i haven’t quite decided if ima put them on. we shall see.

after i yank the KA i dunno sell it for parts. im pretty sure i blew a piston conector or conectors witch would probably result in scaring of one or more of the clinders. so ya i’ll end up selling it after i see what actaly went wrong when i blew it.

see i look at my car i see potential hahah not pain… its when i see silvias, and other s13’s on the road i feel pain. :cry

oh and about the gargae… talk to my dad i have no say over tha shit. lol