WTH: welder(person not machine, lol.)

Looking for someone to go over all of the welds on my stainless manifold with a tig to prevent cracking from heat cycling.

Looking for someone of decent quality, and to get it done relatively soon.

I have a TIG welder at home and could most likely do what your looking for. But I am near Rochester (work in Henrietta).

Could you send me a pic of what you have that needs going over?

And define relatively soon. My TIG is currently burried behind a Cabriolet with no transmission. haha

Dan

well i was looking for sometime around this week, and of course I used to go to school in henrietta and now I never go out there lol.

ah ok, Brent showed me your post and said you were at MCC, which is why I replied.

Oh well. good luck!

Dan

In Buffalo I’m guessing?

if in Rochester I would point you to fabweld, I had them redo all the welds on my turbo downpipe and they did my oil drain fitting as well. They’re almost too good to be true. Fast work, low prices, friendly, you get to watch, seems to be great quality as well.

Ah, gotcha, Thanks though.

Yeah I’m right outside of buffalo, I thought there would be more people in my local area but I guess not

wait ? is it already welded solid ?

if so, your probably already out of luck, whats done is done and if they are gonna crack the will even if you run over them with a tig