WTH wiring guru

I’m looking to update the controls for an industrial piece off equipment I have. Is there anybody on here that is a good at that sort of thing?

LUKEL?

i is too slow ^

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?235017-LUKE_L-LED-er-services(-)&highlight=luke_l

LukeL is your guy!

What sort of controls? Push buttons and the like?

I haven’t done a lot of control work yet but I can put you in touch with someone that does this kind of thing everyday. Let me know.

<<<<<<<<<

To be honest I have a lot on my plate at the moment. I don’t think I will be able to invest too much time. But, feel free to PM me details if you don’t find another route.

Looks like Derrick is your guy :tup:

Thanks all for the replies, I will PM shortly. These controls a for an industrial oven.

Doing solid state, or contactor relays? How many elements and what size? Finally going to dive into thermoplastics?

That’s what I’m looking in to, I’m not quite sure yet. I have 4 3400W elements I may do more but I’m not sure yet. Yea waaaaaaay overdue. I have some industrial customers that I do paint work for and they said they would send stuff the second I’m up and running so that was good enough incentive :wink:

Yeah, enough people have had it with Hot Shot’s shit that you’d have enough business to rent the rest of your building and hire bodies.