WTHire: I need some1 to list "objects" on ebay

You will be able to list with my account. I will ship everything. I just need someone to set everything up pictures and disciptions. I will pay per/hour should be about two hours of work. like ~45/hour. Pm me.

dude, seriously.

There is no reason you need to pay anyone to do this, you have plenty of friends that will help you for free. :slight_smile:

:word:

plus the people who are going to jump all over this are going to be POOR (read: DUMB)

im not poor… id do this for an extra 90 a week.

know but i hate hand outs.

see above,.

I thought that same thing…

But i have pms, and i will read them. I just thought i would put it out there. Smart person need beer $$ to.

have you tried doing it yourself? i was going to have someone do it for me and i even went to one of those ebay stores to have them sell my stuff. they wanted too much, like 40% or something. anyway, i came home and actually tried it, and it was stupid easy. they walk you through it, holding your hand the whole way. also, i am not exaggerating when i tell you that i am computer RETARDED. give it a shot dude.

oooooor someone just has nothing to do until the Sabres game and wants some friday night beer money.

The actual process of listing is easy, but making your auctions successful is a whole different thing. Obviously it’s easier to sell what you know. For example, I kill selling car parts, but I really struggled when I listed a laptop. Depending on the item, quality pictures often make a HUGE difference. I even have a special piece of fabric that I use for a background in all of my pics. If it’s car stuff your selling, I could help.

Im not poor but shit I will do it for ya for a few bucks who wouldnt. I used to run a eBay store with my friend. I will take all the pics and make some sweet templates for ya. I know that shit like the back of my hand. How many auctions are we talking about here?

lol wtf i’ll do this… i sit at work in front of a computer all day anyways!

wow, that is alot of pms, thank you for eveyone that replied. I could do it… if i had the the time, but my mba class is schooling me right now.

this is what i need.
someone to come take pics and list them.
I have about ~20 of them, so ~5min per unit = ~100 mins of work. I can not find ~100 in my week and i want this stuff gone to someone that can use them.

Hit me up I can do it tomorrow if you want. I could have it done in about hour and a half.