WTT/FS 91 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T

I lost interest in street racing so im lookin to sell/trade my 91 eclipse. body is in good condition, small rust on rear wheel wells, white with black from bottom of window and up. interior is spotless. black/grey.

CONS- it does need some work on it though. headgasket, battery, the powersteering needs replaced. i bought it with the busted PS. everything else is in good condition.

PROS - New Transmission - 5SPD less than 3000 on it. previous owner rebuilt engine 27k ago.

if you’re interested PM me. if you’re just lookin to buy i did dump 2500 into tranny work and bought the car for 3k. make an offer but the ball park range would be 3500 OBO i am gonna be reasonable with offers

whooooaaaaa, sucks that you put that much into the tranny, but your car is worth about 500-1000 bucks with that kind of work needed.

as i said price isnt firm.

pics, mileage?.. imo, you might be better off replacing the hg and selling it- you’ll get much more- not 3500 though unless its got some crazy mods…

This is not how I would start off my For Sale ads. GLWS though.

where did you buy the transmission?? any receipts both the transmission and rebuilt motor? Might know someone who is interested.

unfortunatly i couldn’t find a tranny anywhere else except AAMCO. it was my last resort i think i still have the paperwork on the tranny but the previous owner couldn’t find the paperwork on the motor. it was his ex wifes car and he wanted to sell it to screw with her or something like that. it has 130,xxx miles on it. im in the process of gettin pics for it. my digital camera took a crap couple months ago but i will keep trying. if anyone wants to stop out here and look at it just call my cell and well arrange a time 200-9287

i am interested in trading for a 5spd honda or something along those lines. any offers wont be turned down immediatly

it has a 4g63t engine with stock turbo about 195HP

send me some pics
trade for a project CRX
it needs work but so does your car

what needs to be done with the crx. and i should have pics up in a day or so.

the motor needs to be put in and it needs a new gas tank and a fuel pump

where are u located?
and the motor is a 4g63?
AWD?

It’s a GS-T and is not awd

im in williamsville. how many miles on the CRX motor/auto or 5spd/what shape is the body in…etc

i have a ford focus zx3 if you are interested plus you would have to give me some cash

let me know the specs on the focus. mileage, auto or 5spd, rust, body damage. and how much cash are we talkin about here.

the body on the crx has 123xxx miles on it and it is in pretty good shape other then a couple spots of usual honda rust on the rear quarters but its not that bad at all
the motor came out of a 90 civic lx and idk how many miles are on it
the car is 5spd swapped

$1000 firm takes it off my hands