wtt gi 3800 turbo

I have a l67 bottom end, l36 top, fresh rebuild, st2 heads, cammed, elec waterpump, no bal shaft, 42.5 inj, pt61 turbo, intercooled, ls1 maf. and some other goodies. \ It was a customers and he has ran out of money. I was going to use it for my gp but dont want to spend the cash on another trans… I have one monte down with a trans problem from turbo… Were looking to trade for a stock l36/67 and trans, plus 4k?? or b/o motor will take 24psi , ran for 1500 miles and parked for winter. great for a sleeper w body…

huh?

how much $$ do you want for it, and about how much power would you expect it to put down?

Well if i was to just sell the motor, I would look to get 5500 with intercooler. Turbo kit alone is worth 5. Power wise, i would assume around 400hp at about 12-14psi???

Turdblown~ Its a 3800 series 2 motor (Gm) l67 compression(8.5:1 with the top end of a l36( heads and intake) same setup on my monte except a st3 set of heads, and a custom turbo cam made 523hp and 648lbs tq. we have these setups running as low as 9’s most in the high 10’s with minor mods. Biggest problem is the tranny’s staying together.

crap we should team up…I have a nice trans but no turbo…lol I might be interested if u seperate parts.
Also, what company u go through??
*Catuning
*Stattama
*ZZP
*?

a mix between ct and zzp… zzp heads, cam and such, ct turbo and a custom ic i made

SOLD!!!:gay3: