wtt my quads for car/truck

2003 raptor 660r limited edition, low hours, all stock besides gytr bumper, excellent

or

2003 Predator 500, all stock, excellent

how much you want for the 660?

$3400.

edit

Looking for something newer.

How about a 2000 F-150, needs a tranny(easy fix)

Not sure 100% on my end but would you be into a built 95 Mustang GT for both of them? It is an adult owned 95 GT 5 spped with a bunch of work done to it and only 69k orig miles fla car.
Send me an e mail that is listed below and I can send you all the info and pics as well if you can send any pics and info you have of the both of them to me.

Not sure on my end it would depend on if I can talk my wife into it, she was hoping I would sell the car and not trade for more toys but you never know.
By the way I am located in Seymour CT 06483 where are you located

Thanks Brian
gixxer007@aol.com

how about a delsol for the 500? its daily driven hasnt givin me any problems just have 3 cars and wouldnt mind trading…

My quad is worth 3500. Your asking 1500 for the del sol. got cash?

I think predators are underrated. My uncle had one n I thought it was very nice, and it was def. not slow.

[quote=“wnyryder_05,post:9,topic:37418"”]

My quad is worth 3500. Your asking 1500 for the del sol. got cash?

[/quote]

del slo and 800… im really looking for a 4x4. but if I can get a decent deal I would take it…
Pluse your only asking 3400 for the 660 I would be fine with the 500…

but then you could have the nicer quad, a relible car and some running around money… not a bad deal…

I’ll have to pass the predator is actually worth the same if not more than the raptor.