WVU is asstttuuurrrdddss!!!

Now before fags start saying there were some bad calls and lucky play …I dont give a FU*%!!! :madfawk: :mrT: All I have say is Palko and Greg Lee along with the Pitt defense looked great(well towards the end at least)!!! I owuld have to give most of the credit to the defense though…they did a great job keeping them in it. I loved seeing Rashead Marshel get all pissed b/c he can only run the ball. I hate thet guy, he was in my gym class in HS and he was a turd. I was so surprised when I saw him on WVU. I think we only won like 2-3 games with him as QB. :greddy:

hahahaha thats funny. i agree though, pitt got lucky but who cares…move to off-topic please. bics is a retard :rolleyes:

i was at the game… i personally though Palko played horribly. His passes were flat footed and slow, and the play calling was a joke. 4th and 1 on the 2 yardline. and they kicked a fieldgoal. Thats pathetic.

^ btw… that field goal essentialyl was the deciding factor in the game

yeah, I Thought both teams sucked horribly. I told my family (Pitt alumni) that if WVU won then Pitt would lose all of my respect. WVU does not deserve to win anything. There were alot of bad calls and most Pitt fans I talked to even admitted that. But no intelligent person can say either team played well. It felt like I was watching High School FB.