www.noexxon.com

they should remove the public internet access at the welfare office to encourage people to find jobs and not sit there on forums all day.

I get 29mpg. 0-60 = 4.5

I believe the 0-60, not the MPG.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=121417
EPA 16 city, 24 highway.
http://www.sportyperformancecar.com/bmwm3e46.html
15/25

18.2 average

The GTO’s EPA rating is 17/25 btw. @75 the trip computer shows mine getting 24-26 on a level grade. Since 95% my driving is in town in 35mph zone and I drive like an asshole I usually only average 15. I’ve been a little lighter on the throttle and spent more time in 45 zones and it 18 on my last tank.

assets do not define happiness.

$0.02

Driving around town I get 20 - 23 depending how I drive it. On the way back from Florida @ 80MPH I was getting 29 - 30, not drafting at all (didn’t want stone chips at all)

Geoff can confirm this

Truth, but constantly bitching about the assets of others tends to imply you’re not happy with yours.

$0.01. (I’m saving the other penny for my gas guzzlers)

+1. Dude, has nothing better to do than mess with everyone.

lol, he wasn’t referring to me. Try to keep up.

meh…Lately I find that I’m trying to convince myself that I don’t need to work so hard to be happy. I’ve got what I need, why do I need more stuff? But, thats for another thread I suppose.

lol. thanks nik :tup:

jays, you dont know me.

Maybe he’s not but I am. You take your mod title too seriously like as if you were crowned king of the internet. I doubt anyone looks forward to what you have to say except maybe your real life friends. Everyone thinks you are a douche but don’t say anything cause you do sweet stuff like change titles and your "banstick’.

Being a mod on a website is probably your greatest achievment. You were the kid in high school that got picked on everyday, but instead of becoming a real police officer to get back at everyone, you became an internet cop, cause you suck at life.

LOL at this homo getting bent up about being called out as an internet faggot.

I prefer Nikuk over many on this forum ANYDAY

lol.

Bitter much?

Did you copy and past this off another forum?

Read more, post less.

:lol:

:rofl: @ “Worst n00bie '08” custom title

i would rather hang out with Just Karter than Nikuk…

wait…what am i saying…:smash2:

:lol: