XBOX 360 4GB...

Just as the title claims.

Asking for $120 or $140 with both games (they go for $180 brand new from what I see online)

I have used it MAYBE 5 or 6 times and it works fine, I only purchased this like 2 months ago thinking I might get back into video gaming but just haven’t had the time to use it.

Will consider reasonable offers…

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2323/photopcj.jpg

Pmed

ill give u 80 but the offer expires by the weekend.

Ummm no, plus Sam is buying it.

Thanks again!

ok an offer is an offer not a contract I’m asking you to sign and if Sam said he bought it somewhere above me I just overlooked it, big deal

you got a lot of attitude when you quote my posts , what’s the beef ? did I disrespect you somewhere at sometime ? or do u talk like an asshole to everyone ?

:Idiots

:facepalm

Really? You want to offer me nearly 1/2 the price I listed for ($140) after I said reasonable offers.

Did I hurt your feeling because I said ummm no? How can you tell if I wasnt being sarcastic? Some people REALLY need to not take everything on the internet to heart geeeeze.

Oh yeah, and this is sold!

LOCK IT UP!!!

Fixedd.

Your such a jew

I knew u were gonna respond that way because i can’t really say shit about one response only , it’s not like that pisses me off it’s the combination of shit you gotta say cumulated over the last year etc

you know what I’m talking about and you’re not gonna stand up and say what your issue is when I give you the opportunity to