Xbox 360 disc read error

Looking for someone that knows how to fix xbox 360’s slim model.

The console wont read any disc’s at all, Shows an error message and says to clean the disc or restart the system.

I have contacted a few places around town and they all quoted me prices that were just shy of what buying a used console would cost me.

I just want to have it fixed to hold me over until the new systems start coming out so not looking to spend a ton on the repair.

im looking for someone to fix my fat 360 with RROD

Call microsoft, if you have a slim, it’s probably still under warranty. Unless it’s been manhandled / overclocked / abused and they can prove it, they’re most likely going to fix it or replace it for you.

As for that, I know for a fact that Microsoft will replace your console.

Why? There is only a 3-year warranty on RROD from the date of purchase, and the fat model is more than 3 years old.

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php/68964-45-RGH-SALE!!-WNY-Console-Services-RGH-DemoN-JTAG-Repair-s-Modding

Did mine and aarons, perfect, been over a year now, no bans, no rrod. hes got the equipment at his house to do everything. Lives in West seneca.

Mine was from launch week when they first came out pretty sure its out of the 3 year warranty

I called xbox, They wont do anything for me anymore… This was a free system their customer service department sent out to me after having 6 previous consoles fail. I’m not mad about it because they were great in the past and did a lot to keep me happy. I was just looking to see if anyone on here did that kind of work and was looking to make a few bucks repairing mine.

I will call that guy in west Seneca later today, I have heard about him before and totally forgot all about it. Thanks.