Oh Noes v. Xbox ring of death?

Toner and i were playing beasts xbox 360 when it just shut off and started blinking 3 out of 4 red. i remember reading thats not the actual ring of death? it has to be full?

what happened? we had been playing for a while. did it just over heat? IS EVERYTHING GOING TO BE OK??? JAY WONCH ARE YOU OK? SHRIVES ARE YOU OK? :jam:

poor beast, its not his week.

Edit: Bill Gates ARE YOU OKAY?

3 of 4 = RROD

It is broked

Send it in to Microsoft to be fixed.

Wait a few weeks

Get new Xbox

Play Games Again

Enjoy

OH FUCK beast is going to be so mad

it would’ve just happened to him instead, don’t feel too bad. this just happened to me last month, the good news is the turnaround time to get it back is only about 2.5-3 weeks, i was expect 4-5 weeks. plus they send you a free month of xbox live.

Ugh this happened to me around 5am this morning on my Elite… fucking A

well i let it sit for a while and turned it back on… everything seems a ok

:gotme:

LOL @ 360 RROD threads

why? its not mine, i hardly play video games, it is a roomates. needless to say i was worried

ps gta4 is fucking sweet

Because people keep buying them and defending them, it’s just entertaining.

lol… you keep posting here… and I guess you are a PS3 fan, cause there is a great system…

Are you defending one system by pointing out downfalls of another?

you guys have one of these at your house? is that how the bearings went out in the vacuum cleaner?

nope, just posting how much of a moron you are to even post in this thread in the first place

you could always fix the rrod yourself, although it would void your warranty by opening the system up:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=595746

There are more good games on the 360 than the PS3.

OMG!!!

I’m ok. I’ll make it somehow.

Is your xbox OK?

ok good!! ill text you tomorrow to make sure youre still ok

Do you guys have your xbox like in a entertainment center with no air movement?

I have had 5 xbox 360s since they came out and the only one that RRoD was the one I put right next to the exhaust of my projector. The other 4 were placed on an open area and played daily and been fine.