xbox 360 question

do they make an adapter to use xbox controllers on the 360? i’m thinking not because of the extra button to get to the main menu… i just miss the ORIGINAL(bigger version) xbox controller…it was easier on the hands.

i just picked up a 360…i like it so far… i just hate how you cant use the D-pad in football games… the players run all retarded… not a fan of analog sticks. I guess growing up on nintendo go me adicted to the d-pad.

I have never seen any type of adapter that you are looking for.

They do make adapters to use a computer keyboard/mouse though.

nope no adapter. i grew up on 8 bit NES as well. it just takes time to get used to the analog stick. once you get it down you will wonder how you ever got along without it.

no adapter… Get cod 5 and play online. Also if you start playing online you need to get turtle beachs. The best headset ever. You can hear things going on the whole way across the map

coming from the kid that wouldnt buy turtle beaches, “they can’t make that big of a difference… SERIOUSLY!”

I was the same way with the Dpad when I got my xbox for hockey …then I started using it and like said above I dont know how I ever played with the D pad