Xbox Live roll call

It fucking moves out.

Today I bought, COD:WaW, Halo 3, and a couple other racing games.

sweeeeet.

i accepted your friend request thing. we will pwn all of teh n00bz on teh intrawebz in haloz 3

nice man ,i have Halo3, i have COD also but my friend has it right now.

To give you a idea what i run with the 997T I run a 1:21:xx on Laguna Seca, 1:22:xx on Sunset Infield, 1:15:xx on road atlanta. I have some other really good times with it on other tracks, just dont remember what they are.

ill play with you guys

pfffff like you’re invited.

:hug

im usually playing with like 5-6 people at my house though and we play team slayer, bottom 1 or 2 are out each game. works out well, but usually when we want to play someone else online we’re on the opposite team.

add me as a friend. ill play you guys in halo

Mine’s JiM P 2001

Feel free to make really stuid cars in Forza 2 and gift them to me, I will return the favor. I’m all about handing out slow rice in that game. hahaha

I got some pretty sick cars on that game, im in the top 1000 on the leaderboards for most tracks on S, U, and R1 class. Im working on a shit518 car right now, when its done i will give everyone one.

i sent you a friend request today, the name is spectrick21, let me know if you want to play sometime

My track on the game is Tsukuba, and with that 997, I was cutting lowwww 51s on it. To compare, my MC12 (on JVG’s) was capable of doing a 48s lap, but I was also in my prime then.

You werent running 48s in S class. Gotta look at the class man, i have tons U class cars that can kill that Porsche.

Noo, I was in U class w/ the Maserati. Me and JVG went back and forth about six times (him in his maxed out Enzo) before I secured the time. I’ll try to see if I can do better w/ the 997T today. I’d like to see a 50 flat.

Walt- Get on AIM sometime.

I just added everyone to my friends on live. Give me a reason to use the damn thing. I’ve had live since halo 2 and used it for a month.

haha nice, i play all the time man, if you have time and see me on let me know, i play way too much

I like the racing games but prefer first person shooters like COD: WaW. Might pick up forza this week tho.

Cod 4 > cod waw

xbl sn steve06gti

AkiraX72

im on xbl: sepheroth886011

BUMP !

singh336

ya ya ya i dont have any fucking time but i ran a cat 5 to the xbox today at my bros to download the fuckin gta iv expansion shit… so i might as well leave it online…