Xbox Live roll call

BURNOUT is so fun its the most shit talking racing game, Its not like real racing so thats what makes it fun

+1000

DCardone13

Halo is killin my study habits

Ixicodeblueixi

GAYLO FTL

Gee sounds like somebodies been butthurt. On halo before

No played halo fo under 5 min and proceded to return game

You must have played against me :D.

<---- is my gamertag

I would love to get in on this, but I sold my 360 to be a better husband (which didn’t actually help) :frowning:

halo is gay guys. just sayin

your fuckin gay man. just sayin

Will be purchasing a legit XBox 360 tonight (no Kinect for now though) and using GameFly to get games/rent games…so going 100% legit. Will post new gamertag tonight.

Ilya, I’m selling a 360 Elite w/ all cables/a controller/hard drive if interested.

Nah, I want the new one cause I’m getting Kinect when Forza 4 comes out :wow. Plus, it’s quieter I hear than the last gen (which pisses me off cause I sit like a foot from it because it’s on my desk right next to my computer LCD TV). Thanks though.

I install all games I play frequently to the HDD, so it makes no noise really.

True. My HDD just got unbanned with the latest dashboard update (someone must have fought MS on that when they banned people and also took their HDD’s hostage since MS doesn’t have the rights to the HDD, only to the Live account) so I started doing that again.

Still, just future proofing and going legit at the same time. MS has made it too much of a hassle to keep updating firmwares to be able to play anything new (new games no longer work on older modded consoles). That’s why I got GameFly, so I could play Assassins Creed: Brother Hood and NFS (pretty fun game IMO).

I have another HD that I’m prolly gonna sell, It’s got a 120gb image right now but with the 250gb bin it’s easy peasy

BTW, there will be one more joining us for Black Ops after tonight.

Hush Hush to those that know

:ahh:ahh oh boy we are all going to die :rofl:rofl

lmao will be epic