Xbox recording?

Ok Im looking to do recording off my xbox360 to do personal videos like the ones on youtube. I know you need a capture card but what would you suggest if i want to film like a halo game?

I would suggest getting a life…

i kiiid i kiiid!

1. Use an old CRT TV that is out of focus
  2. Use a handheld VHS camcorder
  3. Find the cheapest chinese made mic you can find
  4. Have parents argue in background
  5. Bonus points for whining about how you are grounded and doing this in secret.

You pretty much answered your own question.

If you wanted to be professional about it you need something like this: http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/

HDMI from your laptop to your PC to play in 1080p video and record that but you need some decent processing power and hard drive storage.

Can’t you save Halo 3 game recordings to the hard drive?

if this fails, you could always try getting laid.

I think you have passed that once you realize you are so good at a game that other nerds would want to watch you.

:lol:

:lol: but I said TRY getting laid. I didn’t say succeed. in fact, that would probably be more entertaining to watch.

1. I have a Wife and getting laid part is covered(im not like justkarter/speedped and have to sleep with my sister)
  2. I have a life, halo is just on the side when the wife isnt home, and the guys come over.
    3)boxxa gave the only interegent answer here.(everyone else was a complete dick about it)

I have a Pinnacle studio ultimate recorder, 1 terabite external harddrive (10,000RPM) I have the storage space but the recorder is shit.

if you want quality while your doing it boxxa’s way is the only way to go.

Ya if you are just looking to post on YouTube, just get a basic video in and use the RCA cables from the 360. If you want studio quality, only real way is the professional way and investing in a HDMI card and recording in full 1080p.

halo is gay. street fighter 4 is all you need son :stuck_out_tongue:

meh i donno never was into the street fighter/mortal kombat.