Xgames Rally on NOW!!!!

Rally is up 5-6. watch it.

what channel

prolly ESPN2

it was on ABC, and that was a good ending.

That ending was sketchy…i would have hated to be the judges.

Foust knocked the freaking divider wall into Block’s car. I don’t know if it would have changed the outcome, but it definatley slowed Block down.

It didn’t even seem like anyone was taking a look at it.

I think they made the right calls, except for the decision to have the cars coming straight at each other a few feet before the finish.

Carolyn was awesome! After McRae rolls it… “What happened there buddy?” :slight_smile: With a big smile on here face. I nearly fell out of my seat laughing.

It was pretty cool, every race was kind of blah though. It seemed nothing like a rally, more like guys just going out on a course having fun.

That and for such a short course man there was a lot of broken cars :stuck_out_tongue:

That evo going over the first jump and blowing his rear suspension through his trunk was pretty comical, not nearly as funny as ken block running half the course with 3 tires though.

there should have definitely been somd coushin room between the cars at the finish, it was a huge cluster fuck.

that and the annoucers were so oblivious to racing it was awful :lol:

the fact that they claimed pastrana was ahead when he smashed into the other car was rediculous. Umm yea, he was ahead because he came into the final turn 3x as fast as the car could handle it, if he went at the right speed he would have been way behind.

Carolyn is Jon Bottom’s co-driver right?

yes

i liked it, and i would like to run one like that at the Ralph… that would be the only thing it would be good for.

I enjoyed the hot chick commentator pointing at Block’s damaged wheel calling it a tire. Quality.

I think i also heard “swing-bar endlink”

I couldn’t tell, but I think she also said lower control arm and then used the acronym TCA.

I don’t remember the acronym, but it certainly was something that does not exist

Yeah - weird, I figured she got her job based on her credentials of automotive knowledge. I wonder what other ass ets she possesses…

yeah what was that about?