X games rally cross on ABC

On right now 5pm sunday… crazy shit. Over/under jump. Tires, wheels, suspensions getting all types of fucked up.

Watching it right now!

yeah its gnarley

lageman’s evo took a shit right off the line against mcrae! dsm FTL!

Yea, I don’t think any of the evo’s have finished a race yet. The other Mitsu cased that big jump hard as shit and murdered the rear suspension. I’d like to see Colin Mcrae get the win, not a big Trav Pastrama fan.

x2

travis pastrana is a bad mother fucker. super cross, moto cross, rally. hes an xgame king

Yea and did you see that video of him base jumping in the grand canyon on a dirtbike, cuz is insane! lol

And what is up with this damn tiburon trying to rally race? lol

he completely drifted the shit out of that car around the turnaround. that turbo spoolin gave me a boner

I’ll give it to Travis the dude is amazing on a dirt bike, I can’t wait untill they bring Sport Bike freestlye to the X games, I’d like to see him try that, against some pros.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

that car just rollllled! that was wild!

haha Mcrea the navigator

looks like mcrae is going to be nav for pastrana lol

the chick reporting down on the track big hoo hoos FTW :bigthumb:

off course DQ FTL

haha man was balls to the wall into that last turn!

I love how the announcers were mystified as to why that would be a DQ. Oh what? You’re not allowed to cross into the path of the other racer on his track? WTFBBQ? Morons.

they were saying he crossed in after the finish line. which it is close. and after the finish it doesnt matter what or where you end up

how is Boris Said doing