Xgames12

yea. im watching xgames 12 right now, and watched kevin robinson double flare, chad kagy doulbe whip flare and ducky lasek frontside cab varial heelflip to win their respective best tricks in bike stunt skate stunt. and shawn white almost 1080s, he tried like 15-20 times almost got it once(almost as in wheels down) which is ridiculous, every trick.

BUT i think rally is today? anyone know?

yea rallyX is on the Xgames right now

-----its going to be on for an hour or so more

i think its on ABC check it out, its pretty sweet

The location in Cali they found looks really good. I just hope this helps the sport catch on.

macre = ricer…listen to that bov lol

okay. that was the sickest thing i have ever seen in my life. wow. just wow.

…i think if he would have won(even with the roll) that would have been the craziest finish i have ever seen in any sport

the X-Mo camera angle of that is fantastic.

The sickest thing by far was Pastrana’s double backflip!

McRae’s flip and keep on going was pretty cool though.

the rally event was pretty cool to see in there and definitely an awesome finish. He nearly beat pastrana with the roll. I missed thursday and fridays action, except for highlights. Some good stuff in bike park today too. I would have liked to see all the rally’ers in a spec car to keep the competition a little closer and also more competitors covered. I think one car on the sidelines was a new beetle, also maybe a vw, surely those are not in the same open class as the sti’s.

I dont know how some of those cars got in. I do however wish they gave it more coverage. I was hoping that fucking snowboarding stoner took a header of his 17th attempt.