xv 6700 problem..

i dont see the option to send or receive picture messages.

it will only let me send them to a email…

why is this, how do i change it.

this happened to me before but before i could get it fixed the phone broke and they sent me a new one…

i just got another replacement like Thursday and it doesn’t have the pic messaging option

[quote=“Bsp TC”"]

i dont see the option to send or receive picture messages.

it will only let me send them to a email…

why is this, how do i change it.

this happened to me before but before i could get it fixed the phone broke and they sent me a new one…

i just got another replacement like Thursday and it doesn’t have the pic messaging option

[/quote]

upgrade to 6.0

ugh im retarded

wheres the walk thru

not all mobile 5.0 phones can be upgraded to 6.0

your best bet is to get rid of that phone because it blows though

Yeah thats the reason I sold it after 5 days, MMS is a pain in the ass to work. The hack for it doesn’t work at all, so its pretty much useless.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:5,topic:36687"”]

Yeah thats the reason I sold it after 5 days, MMS is a pain in the ass to work. The hack for it doesn’t work at all, so its pretty much useless.

[/quote]

and the fact that if you have any thing louder than a stock exhaust or are in an enviroment louder than a cemetary you cannot hear anything out of the ear peice

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:6,topic:36687"”]

and the fact that if you have any thing louder than a stock exhaust or are in an enviroment louder than a cemetary you cannot hear anything out of the ear peice

[/quote]

lol word. so bad, i have that pos sitting in the drawer in my desk. i wont even sell it to anyone i’d feel too badly.

USe MMS, it gives you an option between email and pic txt.

i dont have the option for mms anymore

for those of you who do like that VX6700 and would like to upgrade to WM6 here is where you can get it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7671&highlight=apache+WM6

and this may fix the OP’s problem with MMS