XV6700 Users.. Got the New ROM update?

Do you guys have the new ROM update?

Here it is…

Right Click -> Save Target As

what does it do?

Verizon XV-6700 Maintenance Release
This software update makes available some new features and corrects some issues. Some of the primary enhancements are:
• Microsoft Messaging and Security Feature Pack- The Messaging & Security Feature Pack for Windows Mobile 5.0 enables business users to easily stay connected to their email while on the go and helps businesses to better protect device data. Benefits of this feature pack include:
• Direct Push Technology- Keep your Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Inbox up-to-date using Direct Push Technology. Plus, you can now browse your corporate address book over-the-air with Exchange 2003 SP2. Faster transfer and synchronization of data- Outlook data sent between Exchange Server and a Windows Mobile-based device is significantly compressed, enabling faster transfer and synchronization of data.
• Better protection of device data and management of devices
o Remotely enforced IT policy
o Local and remote device wipe
o Certificate-based authentication
• Enhanced security using Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME)
• Added a Voice Dialing application to allow you to leverage the handsfree capability already on the device.
• Main Today Screen provides you the capability to lock the device and prevent inadvertently activity.
• Corrected an issue where unknowingly, to the user, the device would enter into “Flight Mode”
• Added the capability to enable Wi-Fi and CDMA simultaneously.

FYI, this will wipe your device, make sure you back it up before doing it.

YOU FUCKING COCK

i fucking hate you

you fucking fuckhead asshole

You shouldn’t have been so eager…

next time you see me you get a punch in the face

hhahahaha… I’ll buy you a beer or 3 next time I see you.

i lost newds you fuck-o

You should have been writing to your SD card, jerky…

SAVE!

lol, you both are so gay

Ok to wrap this up…

I dl update, begin to install, find out it’s going to wipe out my phone, get pissed, continue with install, reset phone, phone doesnt work, get more pissed, call tech support, who after an hour of fucking around tells me my phone is now a dead piece of shit… get very very pissed

so they will send me new phone…

IN 3 DAYS

wtf

hang up

try to activate old smartphone, can’t

have to call verizon again…

active old phone…

old phone doesnt have wireless sync client, go to there website, start the download of the client… WHICH HAS NOW BEEN DOWNLOADING FOR over 20 minutes…

no evdo, how do you people live without evdo?

i hate you

/rant

fuck that noise, i’m having vZw do it

how? drop off teh phone?

yup

You got pwn3d so badly, it’s quite humorous, Kevin… Hahhahaha…

I’ll just put my cup and jock strap on when I am around you… :wink: