Yahoo auctions!

does anyone have advice from buying from here??
i found some rims that i like but i must be retarded because i cant email the seller!
it is at all possible to buy from here??

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpage8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp%2Fjp%2Fauction%2Fh36117259&langpair=ja|en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

that is a negative. I have never seen a seller that is willin to ship international. Adam from Feast Auto Export bought a digital climate control for me off of there, it was so tight! Talk to him, it cost me 20-30 bucks or something for service. You need to pay shipping within Japan (its really cheap!) but shipipng here can be expensive as I’m sure everyone here knows. Good luck!

with rims it will be expensive to ship through the mail … but it might be worth it to be one of the only people to have those …

I have bought alot of stuff from yahoo auctions and every seller is different just like ebay so nothing is the same …

and I have seen some sellers that will ship international … but it doesnt mean that you can get a bidding account on yahoo anyways

What are they worth to you delievred in good order to Alberta??
I can get them if you really really need them.

evan, i want them sooooooo bad man, i would owe you like a son of a bitch

i will be in Japan soon, call me for shipping arangements and I can throw a bid on your wheels if wanted.

BTW…those rims sold for close to $1200

No shipping
No tax
No duty

Just 1200 bucks for 4 wheels eek :oops:

wow, someone really rich wanted those bad!!!

omg not 1200 dollars

I paid 12 dollars for becks’ sister, and even got a refund lol

omg not 1200 dollars[/quote]

Thats pricey for 20 year old stock wheels.

Not really. Those wheels are pretty rare and there are people in Japan even lookinf for them. I was getting excited when out $510 bid was winning for 2 days but then the last 5 hrs it can go nuts!!!

We will find somthing Jesse!!

yee allen

those rims went from 500 to 1200 in the last hour of bidding!

you over payed Evan she bought me booze before hand free Booze+ Becks sister FTW