Yea, I'm chaning my wheel color as well. Help me pick it?

I wouldn’t bother wasting your time on those wheels. Like k20powerz and Slwrthnu said, save your money until you can afford an aftermarket set.

i have no clue, i don’t know anything about audis and i can’t just blurt out an offset and have it work, it depends if you want it flush, if you want poke, how wide of a wheel you want to run. go find an audi that you like the fitmet of, buy the same size and offset. or if u really want figure it out on your own.

im thinking flush

should i just forget it and save for these?
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=CH012BPO&wheelMake=BBS&wheelModel=CH&wheelFinish=Black+w%2FPolished+Stainless+Lip&showRear=no&autoMake=Audi&autoModel=A6+2.7T&autoYear=2003&autoModClar=&filterSize=19&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

Yes.

No, JDM only for Dorifto

Shut up and go home http://smiliesftw.com/x/xmasgtfo2.gif

yes Vadim, get them

yes, only though if they have a crazy concave face in low offsets. and avalible in the right ones for some flush, or maybe hella flush action.

:rofl only 520 each.

i didn’t even look at the price, but thats not bad at all. but i just looked at the offset, unless the stock audi offsets are close to a stock s2000 one those are gonna suck when it comes to fitment.

spacers+longer bolts and springs for some hella flush fitment?

so my OEM BBS(also being JDM) that came with the car are dorifto only? :confused

don’t bother with spacers, because after a while your gonna look at the wheels and go, man i just want those to come out like another 15mm for a good little poke, get a flush offset so when it looks to tame for you, you can then add spacers for an even more agressive wheel fitment*

*my wheel advice is not for the weak at heart. most people will never want to follow it.

well, i like hella flush or when they poke out slightly, so i’d have to see what i can do with those. sigh i just dont have 2K for wheels right now

then don’t get wheels yet, because you don’t just need money for wheels, you need money for suspension too. and don’t half ass it the first time cause your just gonna waste money cause your gonna go redo it if you do.

yea. i think something like H&R coilovers will do the job for a daily. i dont want a ridiculously agressive suspension like track cars have. i dont think ill need one of those that has the 10 levels of adjustability. i just want like progressive rate sport springs and good shocks so it sits about 1.5 inches lower or so and is nice and tight in corners. im obviously not even looking at things like Ohlins, thats overkill for my need. Tokico is also quite nice for shocks. I saw some photos of a guy’s A6 on audi forums with tokicos and it sits nicely even on OEM wheels. i would like it so look wider than it is though. im not going to cut the car up, thats for sure, so no widebody or anything like that. just by positioning wheels and getting somewhat chunky tires should get me that look.

no need to do a widebody, just a roll & pull. and i guarentee you will never adjust the stiffness of your car if your just going to daily it.

idk how much i can roll em out to though. i highly doubt i cant get it to be like the A6 with the 4.2.

um, rolling fenders is rolling fenders…pulling on the other hand is different, and once again, your gonna have to resort to an audi forum. cause its different for every car.

Shocks really have nothing to do with how a car sits, it’s the springs.