Yeah... it's 5am and I'm still up...

4 hours of sleep from night before, pulling all nighter now, 8 hours of classes with one hour of break in the middle. Looks like today’s gonna own me.

That’s what I get for not studying for my 2 midterms earlier. Dammit!

Now I’m not sure who’s gonna post at 5 am… but hey by all means go head if you’re up.

Post your most tiring experience and see who has the worse off, i’ve heard of people going through 4 days without sleep. (Apparently, there are cases where people die after 10 days of no sleep, but 4 is maximum for anybody to stay awake until before their body tires out and shuts down. People who stayed 10 days took some drugs for it…lol)

I wake up @5 am every morning if it’s any consolation to you…

I’ve never gone more than 32 hours without sleep… Guess that all changes when your reach post-secondary…

Even now, I need a little shut-eye after school… life’s grand ain’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

You wake up that early cuz st. rob has such an early schedule… good thing they end early though.

Got no time for nap today, it’s 9am and i’m dying already. just finished one midterm

damn get some sleep… im usually up until 3-4am.

You were on HERE.

^ eh? what you mean?

Yeah you. You said you haden’t been on TNC yet… but obviously you were!

it’s all about multiple 30 minute power naps throughout the day

^ or what i call em “cat naps” as cats have many naps during the day

I dont even have time in my schedule for a 5 min nap… jeez…

trust me, it does wonders once you perfect it. the trick is not to over-indulge and take many small naps. if you don’t even have time for a 1/2 hour power nap, that means you procrastinated too long :slight_smile:

I didn’t procrastinate… I’m contributing to TNC while taking notes in class and listening to lectures…

Ahh, yes, the naps one gets while in highschool…

Boring teachers = an hour and a bit of bliss and rest! :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, wait till you get to university … 3 hour lectures with monotone speaking profs = nappy time :wink:

ooh man…i used to sleep in religion class all the time…my teacher nvr noticed…then in my english class i sat at the back…and anytime we did shakespeare i just couldd nott keep my eyes open…and id just keel over onto my binder and fall asleep…but then the teaher decided to move me to the 2nd row of the class…that was torture lol

^ haha I hate it when teachers do that.

but dammit, all of my classrooms are “high-school” like environment. class of 20-30 students and no big lecture halls. profs know everyone by names damn… can’t get out of sight

heh, if you were smart you’d just no goto class and then photocopy notes from someone who did. 3+ hours of SLEEPING in your OWN BED ftw

SHWIING!

Thanks for the helpful tips old timers, much appreciated! ;):smiley:

no prob little grasshopper, soon you will grow up and become a man :wink: haha, jk

65 consecutive hours… that’s my record. It was during a summer term of undergrad in Waterloo (I was in the co-op stream, so we had occasional summer terms of school) during finals. I wasn’t particularly nervous, but for some reason I COULD NOT fall asleep. At all. That really ****ed with my studying, but somehow, on the last night of that stretch, I just decided to get up and read (study) instead of toss and turn anymore… wrote an exam, then managed to go home and have the greatest night of sleep ever. (I still had one or two to go)